WE’VE CAREFULLY PREPARED TO WELCOME YOU BACK!
Limelight Cardroom is officially open outdoors on our spacious open patio. We’ve been working hard to develop the safest reopening plan possible. Below are changes we have made and the extra safety measures we have put in place to help protect the health of our guests, our team members, and our community.
FOR GUEST HEALTH
- All guests are required to wear facemasks while inside the patio. We will supply facemasks for those who don’t have one.
- All guests will be screened for fever using a no-touch thermometer. Those with a temperature of 100.4° Fahrenheit, and those who choose not to be checked, will not be allowed to enter.
- We have set up markers to give you visual cues on where to stand to be 6 feet apart.
- Security will be present throughout the patio to ensure that guests are complying with distancing requirements.
- Table games occupancy will be limited to three guests per gaming table. Seats will be removed or sectioned off to prevent guests from sitting directly next to one another.
- Poker is not available at this time. We hope to add it when we are allowed gaming activity indoors.
- Tables and chairs will be spaced to maximize available distance between guests sitting at different gaming tables.
for team members
- Team members are required to wear facemasks.
- Team members are asked to self assess every day and are not permitted on property if they answer any of the questions in the affirmative.
- Any team member with a temperature greater than of 100.4° Fahrenheit will be asked to return home to recuperate. Team members displaying obvious signs of illness, even without a temperature, will be sent home.
- Team members preparing or serving food and drinks are required to wear facemasks.
CONTINUOUS DISINFECTING & CLEANING
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the patio, and each gaming table will have hand sanitizer for the guests use.
- Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance for each customer to use on arrival.
- Disinfecting wipes will be available throughout team member areas to permit continuous cleaning.
- Team members will be provided with a cleaning schedule that will include continuous cleaning of the patio and all high-touch areas like, hand rails, chairs, tables, countertops, etc.
- Gaming devices, cards, chips, and other items will be cleaned or discarded regularly throughout the day.
- We care about your health so if you are part of any of the high risk criteria identified by the CDC we encourage you to consult with a physician before choosing to return. We hope you will join us when you are ready.